Post 2 (of 2) for catching up on my inbox
- make_selenium.py – From the homepage: “You write your tests in Python, and this script generates HTML files from your sources.” Here is the documentation and a post Grig wrote about it awhile back.
- Misc ‘Agile Testing’links
- Lisa Crispin’shomepage
- The Journal for Professional Software Developers; all issues are available as PDF and issue 10 is all about databases and automated testing.
- CMMI(R): Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement by Sandy Shrum — updated for version 1.2 of the CMMi specification.
- A thought provoking paper –
The CMMI Considered Harmful For Quality Improvement And Supplier Selection
- A presentation on How to do a Post Project Review
- International Institute for Software Testing
- Some clarification of what a ‘Process Performance Model’ is: Process performance models predict the likely outcome of an unknown variable based on the known values of leading
indicator data. Weather forecasters use current conditions to predict the weather over the next 10 days. Economists use currently available data regarding housing starts and capital equipment purchases to predict the future direction of the economy. In software development, predictive models might use the defect density of the requirement and design specifications to predict the number and severity of field reported defects, or customer satisfaction, or…