Well, it’s the beginning of the month, so might as well have a quick housekeeping-ish post for some updates.
- CAST – The track sessions have been announced for CAST. Now that they have been announced spots are starting to get filled up so if you are hoping to go you need to register soon.
- Agile – It looks like I am slated to speak at this year’s Agile conference. (The Tuesday afternoon specifically)
- Teaching – I’m thinking of revamping the courses I have been teaching the last couple years for delivery over something like Skype. Is there interest out there for a ‘Python for Testers’ course? Or ideas on how one would promote that?
- Book Reviews – I’m going to start publishing my book reviews in the currently-searching-for-a-new-name magazine that the AST publishes. I have 3 books on the queue, but if you have something testing / quality related feel free to send it my way.
- Employer – Starting May 15th I’ll become the Quality Czar (that’s not actually the title, but I like it) for Zerofootprint after a year and a half at Jonah.