Earlier this week I listened to an interview with Herbert Heedleman. You wouldn’t think it would be that interesting a topic, especially , but it is a pretty amazing story he weaves. Aside from bringing up the question of how people choose their careers, there was a few points relevant to testing.
- Do good science (testing)
- Purchasing opinions from ‘experts’ is Bad
- Make sure things are defendable
- And not vulnerable to attack
- Go where the data takes you
- If you believe in your work, you have to express it