I’ve now got a Twitter search for ‘selenium’ running to keep a closer feel on the pulse of the user community. Before firefox crashes, here are the links I’ve collected over the last week.
- A 10 day course
- How to run Selenium tests with Hudson
- Another ‘run Selenium in the cloud’ vendor
- Testing Nexus with Selenium – part one, part two, part three
- Selenium Examples – the blog
- Creating Firefox profile for your Selenium RC tests
- Data Driven Testing with Selenium and TestNG
Automated Testing with Selenium – webinar next Friday (October 16, 2009)
- Putting Selenium in the right place
- Example of using Selenium to automate Drupal configuration changes across several servers Chris Shattuck – a video, on, well, what it says it is about.
- Running Selenium Tests with Maven
- Auto Exec Server – in Japanese, but google claims it is ‘Using the Selenium AES, Selenium run regularly every day of the HTML format tests, and can easily send e-mail the results.’
- HTMLSuite – a bunch of enhancements to running suites of selenese based tests (also in Japanese)
- And still another run-your-tests-in-the-cloud provider